Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back in the day...

Its been super cold outside with alot of crappy snow, so I've been staying inside more.  Lately I've been on this mission of seeking out 80's dance tracks.  Something about it where a simple beat with people actually singing made a great song.  Doesn't happen much nowadays.

Here are a bunch of 80s tracks that I've been listening to starting off with my favorite of the moment:

Regina - Baby Love




Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good






Alexander O'Neal & Cherelle - Saturday Luv





Madonna - Get Into the Groove





Madonna - Lucky Star









Midnight Star - The Midas Touch







Midnight Star - Freak-A-Zoid







Shannon - Let The Music Play







Alisha - Baby Talk







Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait







Part 2 coming up in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment