Sunday, June 13, 2010

IllMotion @ Driven 2010!!!

First of, congrats to the IllMotion team and everyone that was involved through their three months of inception, and also to everyone that participated in the booth at Driven 2010.  When they first started, their goal was to showcase and expose the Calgary car scene, and it looks like they have succeeded with tons of stickers bought (proceeds went to the Alberta Childrens Hospital), tons of clean cars, and at the end of the night, took home 18 awards, including Best Team Represent.

If you haven't done so already, check out their website: http://www.illmotion.com

I had the honour of being (unofficially) one of the photographers in the booth and got to work with a few of the models.  This was all very new to me, still learning the photography game, and now having to work with live people, but I think I did alright.  A big to Prashant and Jason for putting up with my camera/photo questions, and an extra thank you goes out to Prashant for letting me borrow his camera/lens combo to walk around with.  All in all, I had a great day, with the exception of losing my phone. :(

I'm still working on the pics since I ended up with over 500+, and they will be posted soon.  But here is one that sums everything up:

No comments:

Post a Comment