Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jen-Ettes Impromtu/Unplanned Photoshoot!

Today I was just chillin at home trying to hide from the heat when I got a call from JC asking what I was doing.  I told him I wasn't doing anything, and he told me that Jason was itching to shoot something, but didn't know what and where, and since my car was clean...

Fast forward to 30 minutes later, we are cruising around trying to find some spots, and with some quick thinking, Jasons camera skills, JC as the chase car for the rolling shots, and stuffing my car in spots where cars shouldn't be, the pics turned out awesome.  I didn't take many pics as I left it up to Jason, but I did manage to take one good one.  

Thanks to Jason and JC from ill.motion for the shoot, and for featuring my car.  You can check it out the feature here:
http://www.illmotion.com/2010/06/im-feature-richs-rex.html

Here is the only good pic I took:

1 comment:

  1. The shot you took doesn't even look like it was done in Calgary!!!

    Thanks for letting us feature the Subie!!!

    Young moola baaaaby!

    oops I mean

    illmotion baaaby!

    ReplyDelete