Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home Depot, for all your car needs... or at least some...

What happens when you have a day off, and have a itch to mod?  You start looking at your car and decide to see what you can improve on the cheap.  Last year, I put a little thin rubber piece on the bottom of the front lip/bumper, but it got all tattered and torn over the course of the year, and was looking mangled, so I took it off.  Then I ran to Home Depot and found this:


Took some double sided tape to it, and ended up with a new front lip:
















I put a few self tapping screws in it to make sure it stayed, but this stuff was much better than the stuff I used before, it was much thicker, and more foamy so it'll last through the cold weather.

Total cost: $25

1 comment:

  1. looks sick...way better material this time around

    ReplyDelete