Sunday, November 1, 2009

She's gone...

Sorry, I didn't abandon the blog or anything, just been busy.  I know that made me sound like I was doing important stuff, but I really haven't been.  Mostly been playing DJ Hero and Forza 3, surfing the internet, and just overall being lazy.

But one of the things that I was doing was getting my truck all stripped down, and really for her to leave me.  The day came on Thursday Oct 29, 2009, exactly 3 years, and 23 days after I bought her from Country Hills Toyota, she went back to the same dealerships used lot.  She's been sitting since I got the Subaru, and was pretty much impossible to sell since nobody in Calgary or Alberta for that matter wants a RWD truck.  I took a pretty good hit on the loan, but I had to get out of it as it was causing havoc for my finances.

She will be missed, but in the end, it was for the better.

Here are the last pics I took of her before she left for the dealership.  Sorry about the quality, I took them with my iPhone.  She looks so weird without her black housing headlights.







No comments:

Post a Comment