Monday, October 12, 2009

I am thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there reading this.  I find it kinda weird how Thanksgiving Day is on a different day here than the US, but thats how things are in general.

I am very thankful for all the family and friends I have in my life, and am very fortunate to have what I have.  Not everyone is in such a lucky situation as most of us are.  We take for granted the food that we eat, the house, room, and bed that we sleep in, and the warmth that we have.  Take the time out to thank whomever/whatever higher being that you believe in, because if you truly believe that they exist, then they are to thank.

Had a wonderful family Thanksgiving dinner at my aunts place (as every year), so I thought I'd share a few pics.

The wonderful food my Tita Elsie made (you'd think it'd be a full Canadianized meal, but the mangos and the purple ube in the top right throw it off a little) :


Tita Elsie cutting away:










Prince wanted some food too:


Charisse, Andrew, and Nicole just about to eat:








5 minutes later, poor turkey never stood a chance:











Sheree and Lester (in the middle) showed up late:


No comments:

Post a Comment