Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Toy!

Got my new toy today! Picked up a Tamron 11-18 wide angle lens.  I would like to thank Jason for letting me use his wide angle lens during one of the track days, which basically ended up with me on the hunt for one for my camera ever since.  Thanks for making me spend more money buddy!  You can check out his blog at http://www.jayhoang.blogspot.com/

Anyways, after having some pho with JC, we decided to cruise around, and ended up in the parkade at Chinook, and just like a kid with a new toy, I had to pull out the camera.  I've always loved car shots using wide angles, and now I finally get to do my own!  Excuse the dirty car since it snowed earlier, but here's what I ended up with:









And this one is to continue my last post, reppin for MotorMavens and FatLace up in here in Canada!





4 comments:

  1. Looks good dude! Take some of mine next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jory: Thanks! Next time your car is around, I will.

    Jason: Thanks! Its all your fault. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! hahaha
    it's a great lens

    ReplyDelete