Saturday, October 3, 2009

No snow yet, so more garage work...

So there wasn't any snow yet, but at least that gave me more time to work in the garage.  As said in my last post, I thought about taking my STI spoiler off, so I did today. My car looks so funny now, at first it was weird when I put the STI spoiler on, now it looks funny when I put the WRX one on.

Wintermode for Jen-Ette is now complete:












Goodbye for now Prodrives, I will see you in 6 months.  You can chill right there in the basement right near the stash of beer.


While we (my brother and I), we also swapped in the winter wheels on my parents Audi, and on my brothers Civic.

The 18s look tiny compared to the stock 20s on the huge Q7:
And my brothers wheels, his winter wheels are the same as his summers:


No comments:

Post a Comment