Sunday, October 25, 2009

We got started pretty quickly...

Day 2 of the STI being in my brothers possession, and we start modding already. Granted, they weren't major things, but I'm a firm believer of having a bunch of small accents making a big impact on the look of a car.

First one was major, especially for our stupid climate here.  Lester picked up a used set of winter tires, and got them put on:



While he was off doing that, the car was in the garage on the jackstands, so I debadged the rear end of the 'Subaru' and 'Impreza' emblems, replaced the stock license plate bulbs with a set of hyper white LED bulbs, and also added a red pinstripe to the front grille.



Whats next? Don't know, thats up to my brother to decide.  But when he does, I'll give him a hand with it, and take pictures along the way...

1 comment: